HV-900B ICU ventilator can be applied on both adult and baby(weight over 2.5kg) for assisting or controlling the respiration of the patient.
* Frequency: 1-99bpm(1-40bpm under SIMV)
* Pressure range: 5-80mbar
* Ptrig range: -20~20cmH2O
* Calibration: Touch pad/Flow rate/Pressure/FiO2
* Safety valve:<12.5kPa
* Parameter monitoring: tidal volume, MV, breathing rate, inhaling time, Paw, PEEP, pressure control, pressure support, FiO2.
* Waveform display: Pressure-time, flow-time, Volume-time, Pressure-volume loop, Flow-volume loop.
* Alarm: no tidal volume (asphyxia), MV too high (low), Paw too high (low), FiO2 too high (low), O2 or air failure, AC power failure, back-up battery too low.
|Backup battery||Internal rechargeable, Sealed Lead Acid,12V|
|Pipeline input range||280kpa~600kpa|
|Ventilation mode||VCV,PCV,PSV,CPAP,A/C, SIGH, SIMV, MANUAL, APRV, BIPAP, Non-invasive ventilation|
|Waveform display||P-T,F-T,P-V loop|
1.What is time of delivery?
Since our products are produced according to each specific order, the delivery period will be 7-8days after receiving your payment.
2.What about quality assurance?
We offer 1 year warranty period beginning from the time of shipment for medical equipment.
3.What about the price level?
Our prices are competitive compared with those at the same quality level, and we keep striving to provide the best pricing to our customers.
4.What is payment term?
T/T in advance, Western Union, Paypal, Credit card etc.
5.What transportation way does your company usually use?
By ship, airplane, express etc.