· Colposcope is a gynecological clinical diagnostic instruments .
· For the diagnosis of cervical disease, it can be observed 10 to 60 times magnification images, found small lesions the naked eye can not find .
· Through this amplification effect, the doctor can clearly see the cervix blood vessels on the skin, detection of cervical cancer precursor lesions, to provide the basis for early diagnosis of cervical cancer, so that patients receive effective treatment in advance, so that the cure rate of cervical cancer greatly increased.
The device is used for checking pathological changes in vulva, vagina and cervix, filtering cervix cancer by fluorescence indirectly and images management.
· Adopting the ring fiber lens;
· Adopting the halogen cold light source (15V, 150W);
· Adjustable brightness and a green filter;
· Advanced image processing technology, can achieve the functions of marking, calculation of areas, zooming images;
· With the editing functions of access images, freezing, collection, delete images, etc;
· Images can be collected continuously, and display a number of images on the same screen and convenient to contrast, full-screen display;
· The reports can be printed into multiple formats.
SONY color digital CCD, 800,000 pixel
1-128 magnification image continuously variable adjustment
White LED power with super and even brightness
More than 60% than the traditional halogen lamp in the brightness and color temperature
Special designed image halo filtering tech ensure clearer image
Easy edit and maintenance of diagnostic words, easy operation
Storage of normal clinical images for easy diagnostic contrast
Support video-out of diagnostic report and true color image
Super-large memory, max. 1 million cases can be stored
Convenient check of cases and statistics
100 ,000 hours
1/4"super HAD color CCD,80,0000 pixel
Lens axial resolution
Lens focus distance
standard 100~400mm; support: 10~1000mm
Depth of Field
Lens white balance
Lens lighter type
Lens image output interface
Video, S-video, PAL
Lens lighter type
LED ring , phosphorus gallium arsenide high brightness , longevity light source group (average life 100,000 hours)
PAL, VBS-standard 1.0Vp-p
Automatic electronic shutter
-40°C to +50°C
-20°C to +60°C