500MA High Frequency X-ray Radiography Machine With Flat Panel Detector
This equipment must only be operated by the professional who has necessary radiation knowledge and get professional training; This machine is used to photograph patient's esophagus, chest, gastrointestinal, abdomen, limbs etc.
1. Anti-electric shock, anti-scattering and full wave commutation.
2. Adopt computer control technology, X-ray dose is accurate, good repeatability and image is clear.
3. Based on principle of human body anatomy, adopt program control, operate easily and conveniently.
4. Electromagnetic braking orientation, table can float, hands control the pillar's operation, quick and reliable orientation.
5. The structure is designed based on human engineering, appearance is nice and operation is convenient.
6. Bucky stand radiography is standard configuration, grid density: 103L/INCH, ratio: 10:1, focal distance: 180cm, fixed imported 15''×18'', the distance is adjustable, the largest X-ray film which can be taken is 14''×17''.
Max output power: 40KW
Anode type: Rotary Anode
Focus: 2.0mm / 1.0mm
Anode thermal capacity: 140KJ
Method of commutation: Full wave commutation
Tube voltage: 44-125KV, 41 steps, adjustable
Tube current: 32-500mA, adjustable
Grid: Density: 103L/INCH, ratio: 10:1, focal distance: 120cm (for table use), size: fixed imported 15''×18''
Power supply: Two-phase four-wire 380V±10%, 50Hz, inner resistance: ≤0.17Ω, capacity: ≥40kVA
Table size: 2000mm×760mm, height: ≤700mm, transverse movement distance: ≥220mm, longitudinal movement distance: ≥900mm
Cassette movement distance: ≥500mm
Rotation range of pillar: 4×90°
Rotation range of X-ray tube: ±90°
Longitudinal movement distance of pillar along the table: ≥1300mm
SID (focus to screen distance): 500-1280mm
Film size: 8''×10'' - 14''×17''
|Standard Configuration||Program-controlled remote control operating table (500mA)||1 set|
|X-ray generator||1 set|
|HX-5000B radiography table||1 set|
|High voltage cable||1 set|
|Optional Configuration||Bucky stand (imported grid)||1 set|