HYZ-A Disposable Medical Isolation Eye Mask Protective Goggles
1. The surface of the medical isolation goggles should be clean and tidy, and there should be no defects such as flashing, backlash, cracking, etc. There are no defects affecting the eyesight
2. The components of the medical isolation goggles should be firmly and reliably connected
|Product Name||Medical isolation goggles|
|Structure and Composition||The medical isolation eye mask is composed of a protective cover made of polymer materials, a foam strip, etc.|
|Scope of application||Used in medical institutions to play a protective role during inspection and treatment, blocking body fluids and blood splashes|
Installation and Usage:
Unpack the inner packaging, take out the protective isolation goggles and put it into the forehead to use (no installation required)
1. Do not expose to the sun
2. Note that the eye mask position must not touch sharp objects
3. The product is provided as non-sterile, one-time use
Care and use:
It is found that the surface of the product is covered with dust or foreign objects. Use a neutral soft cloth dipped in 75% medical alcohol to disinfect and clean it.
Transportation and storage conditions:
1. It can be transported by means of transportation. Rain and snow splashes should be avoided during transportation, and contact with corrosive substances is prohibited.
2. The packaged products should be stored in a dry, ventilated and non-corrosive room.
Disposal of waste and residue:
The disposal of wastes and residues shall comply with the corresponding national laws and regulations.