HWD-1 Hot Sell Medical Portable Equipment Filter Sterilize Equipment Water Distiller
Unpack the water distiller and check all the components are present and
undamaged. The box should contain:
1. Distiller 2. Water bottle
3. Discharge Cap 4. Bottle Cap
5. Filter 6. Main power wire
7. Chamber cleaning powder 8. Instruction Manual
1. Remove storage bottle from inside of water distiller
2. Fill tank inside of the machine's body up to the highest water level line
be very careful not to overfill tank. (time needed to distill water can be
reduced by using already boiled water)
3. Place top cover onto machine's body making sure the silicone seal is
correctly in place around the entire rim. Check to make sure the unit is
on a stable surface. Then connect power cord from the top cover into
the machine's body.
4. Set up storage bottle as per diagram I. Connect power cord to
5. Press 'Starting Button". The fan will come on automatically and the
tank will begin to heat, thus starting the distilling process.
6. Water will begin to drip into the storage bottle after approximately 30 minutes. It will take approximately 4 hours to distill 4 litres of water.The unit will automatically shut down when the cycle has finished.
Please note: The unit must be allowed to cool down before starting
another distilling cycle. (This will prevent injuries from scalding water and
prolong the life of the Distiller).
7. Do not use the first bottle of distilled water. It will take one distilling
cycle for the unit to 'self-clean/. Wipe out tank and rinse/discard water
in storage bottle. Distiller is now ready to create distilled water.
*Use unit in a dry, well ventilated area.
*Keep the body of the unit dry - only fill with water using a jug
* 'Start button' will begin distilling cycle and unit will automatically turn itself off when cycle is finished. To stop unit mid-cycle remove power cord from socket.
*Leave power cord unconnected when unit is not in use.
*Do not immerse any part of the unit in water
*Do not remove cover whilst unit is mid-cycle. Wait until unit has
cooled down before removing top.
Rinse and wipe out tank everyday using clean water.
Calcification and scale will build up on bottom of the tank and should be removed every two weeks. Use following instructions:-
I. Pour in enough hot water to cover scale in the tank.
2. Pour 1-4 teaspoons into tank depending on the amount of scale.
3. Leave lid off unit and start up a cycle by pushing 'start button'.
4. Let cycle run for 30 minutes, pour out water and wash the inside
of tank with clean water.
5. If scale is not completely removed repeat the process.
6. Replace filter in lid every 2-3 months.