High Frequency X-ray Mammography Machine/System for Breast Examination
HM-9800A High-Frequency Mammography Unit is an X-ray apparatus involving in various advanced technologies, specially designed for the diagnosis of mammary gland diseases. It is sensitive to mammary gland lump, calcification, protuberance and carcin.
1. High frequency molybdenum target mammography machine are featured with very small focus, high resolution, low dosage and micro-computer controlled.
2. It is a high performance breast screening machine for iconography examination of mammary diseases and with high sensitivity for mammary benign lumps, nodes, calcified points and early detection of malignant.
3. Easy to use interface design with finger touch operation panel, fast reachable buttons and foot switch.
4. Streamlined compressor plate provides the intact breast images.
5. High quality carbon fiber catridge table with low x-ray absorption that reduces scattered x-ray.
Generator Type: High Frequency Inverter 40kHz
Input Power: Single phase 220VAC, 50/60Hz
Radiographic Ratings: Small Focal Point 20-35kV/10-100mAs
Power Rating: 1.8kW
|Model:||Fixed anode, China Hangzhou XD7|
|Focal Spot Size||Dual Focus 0.5mm|
|Target Material||Molybdenum (Mo)|
|Port Material||Beryllium (Be)|
|Anode Heat Storage||35kJ|
|Anode Cooling||Air cooling|
|Radiographic Stand||C-ARM||Vertical Movement:580mm|
|Cassette Image Receptor||18×24cm|
|Line Voltage||220Vac15A,Single phase|